Cristal Mining Community Investment Program
The Cristal Community Investment Committee’s vision is simple - to make a positive and lasting difference to the communities where we operate by supporting projects that are closely aligned with Cristal’s core values.
Applications for the 2016 round of funding have now closed.
The Cristal Mining Community Committee offered local communities in the West and East the opportunity to apply for grants up to the value of $2,000 per project/group. Grants closed on the 15th July 2016. A total of 53 applicants were received.
Committee members reviewed all applicants against committee guidelines and selected 31 community projects they felt meet the selection criteria, all of which have been approved by Management. The committee is pleased to announce that the following community groups have been successful in their application:
Cristal Mining East
1. Men-in-dee Shed Incorporated
2. Broken Hill Public School Parents &
3. Menindee Charities Incorporated
4. Happy Day Preschool Kindergarten
5. Morgan Street Public School
6. Broken Hill Repertory Society
7. Burke Ward Public School
8. Broken Hill Basketball Association
9. Far West HACC Service
10. Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation
11. Playtime Preschool
12. Alma Public School
13. Willyama High School Robotics Team
14. Silverlea Early Childhood Service
15. Railway Town Public School
16. Broken Hill Pet Rescue
17. The Lake Primary School
18. Mildura Make a Wish
19. Mildura South Primary School
20. Mildura South Kindergarten
21. Red Cliffs Secondary College
22. Red Cliffs Star Spirits Netball Club
23. Slow Food Mildura
24. Wentworth Public School P&C Association
Cristal Mining West
25. Hope Warriors
26. Dardanup Sporting and Community Clubs Inc.
27. Riding for the Disabled (RDA) South West
28. Busselton Historical Society
29. Busselton Toy Library
30. Milligan Community Learning and Resource
31. Fostering & Assistance for Wildlife
Needing Aid (FAWNA)
The Cristal Mining Community Committee would like to thank all applicants who applied for the community grants. We wish you every success with your project.